Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Something else to focus on...

I think I posted a few months ago about going back to school. I took a class at a local community college during the summer to get into the medical field. At the time I was debating between Medical Coding or Medical Transcription and signed up for the medical terminology class which is needed for both programs. BTW - I made a B in the class! I am thrilled none the less because it was a tough course. Anyway, I have chosen Medical Transcription.
"Assistance with job placement is included. In fact, you receive 1 full year of follow-up and assistance with resumes, job leads, etc."
Not a bad deal if you ask me. I will also get to work from home and the pay is not bad.
We'll see....I'll give updates when I sign up for the program. This will keep me busy for a year. :)

Misty

No comments: