Friday, April 18, 2008

Fingerprint Date

Well, we finally got our fingerprint appointment with US CIS to obtain the I-171H form. It is next Thursday, April 24th in San Antonio. In case you have forgotten what it's for, I copied the information from a previous blog:

1. After you submit your I-600A and fee they will wait for your home study and then send your fingerprint appointment. Get your fingerprints taken as directed in the US CIS letter. The fingerprint results will automatically go to US CIS.

2. US CIS will mail to you pre-approval to adopt an orphan from overseas. It’s called an I-171H and is a one page white letter. Your I-171H from US CIS is very important. We will send it to the country from which you are adopting along with your Home Study as part of your Dossier.

One step closer to our baby!!

No comments: